Thursday, February 16, 2012

http://mrskbj.blogspot.com/2011/10/lesson-3-praying-for-your-husband-or.html

Thinking about doing a "Prayer for the Hubbies Thursday" or something more catchy. I really like this prayer. And like this blog. Take a look at the link for the Top 10 Sins of the Christian Husband. Here's the prayer:

Pray that your husband will be humble and quick to agree with God about his sin. Pray that his heart will be tender toward the voice of the Lord.


Wash me clean from my guilt. Purify me from my sin. For I recognize my shameful deeds -- they haunt me day and night. Against you, and you alone, have I sinned; I have done what is evil in your sight. You will be proved right in what you say, and your judgment against me is just.(psalms 51:2-4)

No comments:

Post a Comment