And now, here’s what I’m going to do:
7 things to remember on hard days:
1. Know that God has a plan. He didn't make things hard for you, but he knew things would be hard. While your days were still easy, God was preparing to carry you through this. He was preparing you for this. He was preparing good at the end of this.
2. He makes all things new. Every morning when you open your eyes you have a new chance to acknowledge that Jesus is Lord, devote yourself to him, to love others and yourself, and to accomplish what he has set before you.
3. He wants to get alone with you. Go with him.
4. Remember that you're His bride. He draws your name in the sand with hearts next to it. He doesn't forget you.
5. For every valley of heart ache he has an acre of hope.
6. Remember when you first met Him and you couldn't soak in enough of Him? He's taking you back there.
7. For those who are in Christ: You've already made it out of Egypt. The worst is behind you.