Monday, February 20, 2012

163. Fresh Veggies, Organic Soil, Seeds and Long Tricycle Rides to the Park

I'm loving my "new way of life". I was so upset about it at first but I feel great, I'm moving more, I'm developing new interests and I'm down 10 pounds in just one week.

I get so happy thinking about rows and rows of fruits and veggies at the farmers market. Tucker loves it too.

I'm working on a mini-veggie garden with bell peppers and an herb garden with oregano, basil and silantro. Today I went to wal-mart and the Garden Guy was so nice and helpful and experienced and was excited to teach me and to top it off his name is Pepper. Pepper told me to prepare my seeds by putting them in a wet paper towel, then in a zip lock and in sun light for a couple of days before putting them in the soil. I didn't get squash but he did say it grows like crazy in the summer if anyone wants to know.

My seeds...




I am not in the financial position to join a gym right now and I really, really want to get the Zumba DVD's ....used...about $10 bucks each...wink, wink. But in the mean time I found a girl on youtube that is Zumba instructor and she posts her Zumba classes on youtube. There's about 45 minutes worth so I did Zumba this morning. I don't know if this is ok but just search amberblanch2001 on youtube and you can do it too.

I have so much more energy. Tonight Tucker hopped on his tricycle and we headed down to the park before dinner. He had a blast.

So, that's it. Smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment