Sunday, March 4, 2012

His Finances


Lord, I commit our finances to You.  Be in charge of them and use them for Your purposes.  May we both be good stewards of all that You give us, and walk in total agreement as to how it is to be dispersed.  I pray that we will learn to live free of burdensome debt.  Where we have not been wise, bring restoration and give us guidance.  Show me how I can help increase our finances and not decrease them unwisely.  Help us to remember that all we have belongs to You, and to be grateful for it.


I pray that (husband's name) will find it easy to give to You and to others as You have instructed in Your Word.  Give him wisdom to handle money wisely.  Help him make good decisions as to how he spends.  Show him how to plan for the future.  I pray that he will find the perfect balance between spending needlessly and being miserly.  May he always be paid well for the work he does, and may his money not be stolen, lost, devoured, destroyed, or wasted.  Multiply it so that what he makes will go a long way.  I pray that he will not be anxious about finances, but will seek Your kingdom first, knowing that as he does, we will have all we need (Luke 12:31).

No comments:

Post a Comment