Friday, March 9, 2012

I've spent an unhealthy amount of time reading blogs today.

Many of you, when I told you about my new blog, have asked if my blog is funny.  I don't blame you.  I'm a really funny person.  But, most of the time my blog is not funny and I'm not apologizing for that.  But, I found a really funny girl with a really funny blog.

She is Joy Eggrich, daughter of Emerson Eggrich, the author of the book, Love and Respect.

She adds a more modernized spin to the not-so-outdated Love and Respect marriage principles.

Joy does a segment called Ask Joy where she takes questions from her readers and answers them in written  and video form.  In the videos Joy not only gives valuable advice for single and married "gals"  and guys but she is also HILARIOUS!

You can start the fun if you CLICK HERE.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment