Friday, April 6, 2012

InstaFriday

 Bubba and I got to go to San Antonio to see Daddy.  
The whole trip was truly a blessing and Tucker was able to get some much needed alone time with Momma and Daddy.

 This is a grumpy 3 year old on a boat tour. 
But luckily Daddy got him to smile for the camera!


 He didn't know I was taking his picture.  

 This is me talking through my teeth..."Is he looking at the camera?  Is he smiling?  Smile Tucker."


Oh you didn't know I had twins?

 Tucker and I rode the train home.  
We had a really great time.  


 Bunny Day!  
We have a really great library 
and they had a free "bunny petting zoo"  
I got some some great pictures.


 This picture was taken right 
after we sat the bunny in his lap.  
He was so excited.






Impromptu Undie Splash Fun!



life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are adorable!! :) how fun that the library has a petting zoo!
    Thanks for the sweet comment :)
    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!!! Thanks for stopping by Mercy Saved Me.... cherish even the grumpy moments. They fly by and then they will be 7 & 15. YIKES!!!

    ReplyDelete