Friday, June 8, 2012

Week in Pictures

We've had a really busy week 
{I've loved every minute.}

In no particular order....










I challenged myself this week to make a dinner-a-day.   
You can see the full posts herehere, here, here, and here.  This is just the highlight reel.








I did a little street ministry this week.
It was not scary.  
I actually had a blast 
and got to share the gospel with 2 people.  
I can't wait to go again. 



This is a horse with a pedi.  
This horse has a better pedicure than I do.


Our Dr.'s office has this shelf of FREE BOOKS! 
This is the reason why I have so many books.  
Did I mention they're FREE? 




Had a day date with my dad to go see Mitt Romney 
but they stopped letting people come in.  
So, the boys and I paid an over due visit to my mom's salon.
  






Log Cabin Village.  
So much fun!



Park


And some funny kid entertained my kids at a stop light.  She was laughing and we were laughing.  It was a good time.
linked up with life rearranged Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for spreading the Word. Go Mitt! And I think the muppet guy is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete