Friday, June 15, 2012

Week in Pictures

life rearranged
{Linked up with LifeRearranged.com}




This picture gives the illusion that I'm the kind of mom that gets down on the floor and rolls around with the kids. In this picture I laid down on the floor and was attacked. But, it wasn't a bad way to start out our week.

Just realized Tucker and I are wearing the same outfits today.  What can I say? I like what I like.


Can I get an Amen?



This is in my back yard.  We've had some really interesting things pop up 
over the years but this is the most exciting.  Tucker said God gave it to us.  
I think he might be right.


Sorry Dallas but I'm pretty happy that my husband is coming home.
For you out-of-towners, this is hail damage.


There's a neighborhood by my house where the houses are old and the cars are older.  I wish I could walk up and down the street and take pictures.  I like old, rusty, dusty things.


I'm "Teaching My Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons".  
Lesson 1 was a success.


The "worker mens" are building us a sidewalk!  
Hopefully they'll be coming to our side of the street soon.  
But still excited to have one so close.


Trying to eat a little healthier.
Snacked on this this morning.
Strawberries and Kale.  {Not bad.}

No comments:

Post a Comment