Saturday, February 22, 2014

Week in pictures...


This is a barista at Starbucks. He and one of my friends have very intimate conversations in their 10 second exchanges in the drive thru. I thought about asking if I could take his picture. Instead, I pretended to be on the phone and snapped this one. I then sent it to my friend with the caption, "your boyfriend". 


"Mommy, tan I have my OWN tar for my burt day?" 


~        ~     ~    ~           ~         ~           ~ 


A little sunshine for my sunshine. 


Boots. 


That's me! 


My favorite photo of the the week! I don't think it's possible to take a bad picture of any of these guys 


#WMHLLN = What my house looks like now. This is a fun mom and wife one for Instagram. You can click on the hashtag and see pictures of LOTS of messy houses! Be encouraged. You're not the only one. 


Without being a total copy cat, I wanted to try some fun packaging instead of just a boring CD. So in a spur of the moment trip to Hobby Lobby, I found all of this. I can't wait to do the next one. Each one will be a little different. 


This is an older photo but I'm about to post it on Instagram! My boys. 

How was your week? 

Follow me on Instagram and twitter: @CrissyTphoto

Like me on Facebook/photosbycrissy 





No comments:

Post a Comment