Tuesday, January 24, 2012

In a year, I'll look back and wish I would've started today.

Psalm 139

"You created my inner most being. You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, you saw my unformed body. All of the days ordained to were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious are your thoughts about me? How vast is the sum of them? Were I to count them they would out number the sands by the sea."

I was made to be healthy. My Father made me perfectly. My body is capable of completing any challenge He puts before me. I will praise him for His acts of power and for His surpassing greatness.

This is my running plan. My goal is Zoo Run in April. http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

Thankful for sweet sounds of my sleeping boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment