Monday, March 3, 2014

Texas Weather: March 3

woke up this morning under a blanket of sunshine. The sky is blue and there is a beautiful contrast between cloud and sky. Even though it's a FREEEEEZING 19 degrees outside right now, the Father is shining his warmth down on us. And it's only going to get warmer. 

I happily hopped out of bed this morning. I made my kids laugh a few times and walked through the house opening blinds and curtains exposing all of the house to the warm sunlight. Will I am lyrics played in my head.... "I wanna scream and shout and let it all out!" 

Today is a day for rejoicing, screaming, shouting, playing, and laughing! 

Keep your mind focused on the sunshine today and the warmth of God's undeniable presence. Rejoice and praise Him. 

I will sing a new song to you, O God! I will sing your praises with a ten-stringed harp. (Psalms 144:9 NLT)

Ten stringed harp or hip hop lyrics...

 



No comments:

Post a Comment